- Eligible ages: 18+
Practice schedule: Regular workouts multiple times per week. Training will differ based on each individual’s goals. Some workouts may be held with the Junior Development skiers.
- Participants will be expected to lead small group workouts with instructions from the Head Coach.
- Race participation is not required, but is encouraged! Coaching and wax technician support may be available at some races for an additional fee. You may purchase a Teacup Nordic race suit.
Masters Program Off-Season (June, July, August) workouts will focus on general fitness and include roller skiing, biking, hiking with poles and other dryland training. Cost: $200
Masters Program Pre-Season (October, November) workouts will focus on ski-specific fitness and include roller skiing, strength, agility, and ski-movement based high-intensity intervals. Sunday 8:00 am rollerski at Marine Drive, Tuesday 5:45 pm strength training at Mt. Tabor, Wednesday 4 pm interval training at Mt. Tabor (rollerskis or running with poles). Bring a headlamp! Cost: $200
Masters Program Ski Season (December, January, February, March) will be on snow at Teacup. Sunday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and Wednesday 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm. Bring a headlamp! Cost: $350
- Sunday 9am - 12pm session Single and Triple passes also available for purchase at $50 and $99 respectively.
- The coaching staff is led by Karl Andersson, a United States Ski Association (USSA) Certified Nordic Coach.
- You must be a Teacup Nordic Season Pass holder to participate in the Masters Program.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org