Junior Development Program - Train and race!
Sign up here
- Eligible ages: 14-18
- Practice schedule: We meet Monday and Wednesday evenings at 4:00 pm and Sunday mornings at 9:00 am. December - Mid March.
- Athletes in this program attend Pacific Northwest Ski Association (PNSA) sanctioned Junior National Qualifier (JNQ) races held at various venues in the Pacific Northwest. They may also choose to compete in local citizen races or for their high school team.
- We are proud of our record with this program. Teacup Nordic athletes frequently place well in JNQ races and some go on to compete at Junior National Championships. Former athletes from this program continue to ski out of a love for this sport as competitors, coaches, or simply a lifestyle choice. Other participants have used this program as an effective wintertime cross training outlet to enhance their primary sport of running, rowing, paddling, cycling as well as other endurance sports.
- The coaching staff is SafeSport certified and led by Karl Andersson, a United States Ski Association (USSA) 200 level Certified Nordic Coach.
- Cost: $400
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org