- Eligible ages: 12-18
- Schedule: Whenever grooming starts until grooming ends(generally sometime in November-sometime in April) Practice Wednesday evenings at 4:30-6:30pm and Sunday mornings at 9:00-12:00 at Teacup.
- Athletes in this program may choose to attend Pacific Northwest Ski Association (PNSA) sanctioned Junior National Qualifier (JNQ) races held at various venues in the Pacific Northwest. They may also choose to compete in local citizen races or for their high school team. It is not necessary to be an experienced skier to be in this program, just a strong desire to improve!
Athletes in this program will have access to a general training program for endurance and strength as well as personalized consults with Coaching staff.
- We are proud of our record with this program. Teacup Nordic athletes frequently place well in JNQ races and some go on to compete at Junior National Championships. Former athletes from this program continue to ski out of a love for this sport as competitors, coaches, or simply a lifestyle choice. Other participants have used this program as an effective wintertime cross training outlet to enhance their primary sport of running, rowing, paddling, cycling as well as other endurance sports.
- The coaching staff is led by United States Ski Association (USSA) Certified Nordic Coaches and are SafeSport certified as well. Our experienced coaching staff aim to educate and share our love for the sport, giving athletes the tools to incorporate sport into their lives for years to come.
- By purchasing this program, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of Teacup Nordic's Waiver and Liability Release
- Cost does not include travel and race expenses.
Email email@example.com with questions