Youth Program - Learn to ski!
***NEW THIS YEAR! We are offering two 5 week sessions***- This is an effort to give families a chance to attend every session you sign up for and more options. You may sign up for both sessions and attend all 10 weeks.
- This program's focus is on FUN and skiing fundamentals- starting with classic skiing and moving without poles. This is the base of all our youth programs. After completing this program, young athletes will be able to classic ski athletically and when age appropriate, move into our Pipeline Program.
- Eligible ages: 6-10
- Practice schedule: We meet at 9:00-10:30 AM at Teacup Nordic in front of the Ray Garey cabin. See schedule below. Options include sessions that meet on Saturday or Sunday for five weeks, or sign up for both sessions and have 10 total weeks
|Saturday Program Dates
||Sunday Program Dates
|11-Feb- Teacup Classic Fun Race for all!
||11-Feb- Teacup Classic Fun Race for all!
- Groups may split off based on ability with many of the practice sessions taking place in front of the cabin or around the Nordic Junction Stadium Area.
- Preparation for racing is not the priority, but opportunities will be available to participate in local fun events. Will the Giant Skiing Chicken be back this year!!??
- Only classic gear is needed for this program.
- Instructors are SafeSport certified and trained in modern skiing technique and theory.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need gear?- contact The Mountain Shop to explore their rental lease packages.
- By purchasing this program, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of Teacup Nordic's Legal Waiver and Liability Release