Why a club?
There is a community of experienced skiers who enjoy meeting up and skiing together at Teacup. We want to continue to support this community- come join us!
Schedule - Sunday mornings at 9AM and Wednesday evenings at 4:30PM
What you get by signing up-
- Meet at the Mt Hood Nordic Waxing Shed (near bathrooms) each Sunday @ 9 AM and Wednesday 4:30 PM for a group ski between 2-3 hours. Begins when grooming is possible (early December?) until grooming ends. If you are interested in participating in certain events or racing there will be suggested workouts to generally increase capacity to prepare and train for races. Or just enjoy the ski with others!
- For intermediate to expert skiers.
- Each Sunday the Mt Nordic Coaching team will provide a "quick hit" 15 minute technique cue or drill to keep your technique sharp.
- Access to one on one sessions with the Coaching Team throughout the season as requested.
- Generous discounts at OMCgear.com and Teacup sponsor Mountain Shop.
- Your support of the club supports all the programs and events, from the Youth Learn to Ski to the iconic Teacup Classic. Thank you!
With purchase of this program, you are agreeing to Teacup Nordic's Legal Liability and Release Agreement.