Masters Program Single Session
- Eligible ages: 18+
This pass can be used for 1x Masters Training session between December 1 - March 1 every Sunday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Training will differ based on each individual’s goals. Some workouts may be held with the Junior Development skiers.
- Participants can expected small group workouts with instructions from the Head Coach.
- The coaching staff is led by Karl Andersson, a United States Ski Association (USSA) Level 200 Certified Nordic Coach.
- You must be a Teacup Nordic Season Pass holder to participate in the Masters Program.
- Please print off receipt of purchase and show the coach at the start of the session.
- By purchasing this program, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of Teacup Nordic's Waiver and Liability Release
- All new participants must contact Coach Karl at email@example.com and confirm that they will be at the practice and so each new participant can be added to the coach’s weekly emails updating skiers on the plan for the practice.
All skiers must be ready to practice the skiing discipline identified, in advance, by the coach for the week, whether it be skate or classic.
Please bring a copy of the paid receipt to the coach of the Master’s session so that the coaches have a way of confirming the paid status of the new participants.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org