- Eligible ages: 14-18
- Schedule: December 1 - March 1. Practice Wednesday evenings at 4:30 pm and Sunday mornings at 9:00 am at Teacup.
- Athletes in this program may choose to attend Pacific Northwest Ski Association (PNSA) sanctioned Junior National Qualifier (JNQ) races held at various venues in the Pacific Northwest. They may also choose to compete in local citizen races or for their high school team. It is not necessary to be an experienced skier to be in this program, just a strong desire to improve!
- Key race dates:
Note that USSA membership is required to participate in JNQ races
- January 11-12: Mt. Bachelor JNQ
- January 18-19: Spokane JNQ
- February 1-2: Methow JNQ
- February 9: Teacup Classic
- February 15-16: Soldier Hollow Super Qualifier, Utah (Optional)
- March 9-14: Junior Nationals, Donner Summit, California (qualifying athletes only)
- We are proud of our record with this program. Teacup Nordic athletes frequently place well in JNQ races and some go on to compete at Junior National Championships. Former athletes from this program continue to ski out of a love for this sport as competitors, coaches, or simply a lifestyle choice. Other participants have used this program as an effective wintertime cross training outlet to enhance their primary sport of running, rowing, paddling, cycling as well as other endurance sports.
- The coaching staff is led by Karl Andersson, a United States Ski Association (USSA) Level 200 Certified Nordic Coach.
- The participant’s parent or guardian must be a Teacup Nordic Season Pass holder.
- By purchasing this program, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of Teacup Nordic's Waiver and Liability Release
Email email@example.com with questions and to sign up for the program email list.