Youth Program - Learn to ski!
Schedule - Saturday or Sunday options at 9AM
- This program's focus is on FUN and skiing fundamentals- starting with classic skiing and moving without poles. This is the base of all our youth programs. After completing this program, young athletes will be able to classic ski athletically and when age appropriate, move into our Pipeline Program.
- Eligible ages: 6-10
- Practice schedule: The Youth Program will offer both a Saturday and a Sunday program option for the 2022-2023 season. Youth can join either Saturdays or Sundays starting the weekend of December 10,11 through March 11,12 9:00-10:30 AM at Teacup Nordic in front of the Ray Garey cabin.
|Saturday Program Dates
||Sunday Program Dates
|Sunday 12-Feb Teacup Classic Fun Race
||Sunday 12-Feb Teacup Classic Fun Race
|Saturday 11-Mar Teacup Fun Race
||Saturday 11-Mar Teacup Fun Race
- Groups will split off based on ability with many of the practice sessions taking place in or around the Nordic Junction Stadium Area.
- Preparation for racing is not the priority, but opportunities will be available to participate in local fun events. Will the Giant Skiing Chicken be back this year!!??
- Only classic gear is needed for this program.
- Instructors are SafeSport certified and trained in modern skiing technique and theory.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need gear?- contact The Mountain Shop to explore their rental lease packages.
- By purchasing this program, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of Teacup Nordic's Waiver and Liability Release