Youth Program - Learn to ski!
- Eligible ages: recommended 6-14
- Practice schedule: We meet either Saturdays or Sundays in January through mid March 9:00AM - 10:30 AM, at Teacup Nordic in front of the Ray Garey cabin. Chose whichever day works best for your family.
- We focus on FUN and skiing fundamentals, starting with classic skiing.
- Preparation for racing is not the priority, but opportunities will be available to participate in local races and events.
- Learning starts on classic skis and early emphasis is put on moving without use of poles.
- Instructors are SafeSport certified and trained in modern skiing technique and theory.
- Cost: $100
Questions? Email email@example.com
- need gear?- contact The Mountain Shop to explore their rental lease packages.
- By purchasing this program, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of Teacup Nordic's Waiver and Liability Release