Youth Program - Ages 6-14
- Eligible ages: 6-14
- Practice schedule: We meet Sundays in January and February, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm, at Teacup Nordic in front of the Ray Garey cabin.
- We focus on FUN and skiing fundamentals, starting with classic skiing.
- Preparation for racing is not the priority, but opportunities will be available to participate in local races.
Instructors are volunteers that have been trained in the best practices of ski instruction.
- To register for this program, in addition to paying the $95 fee, the participant’s parent or guardian must be a Teacup Nordic Season Pass holder, and you must complete this form: Youth Program Registration Form.
- By registering for this program, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of Teacup Nordic's Waiver and Liability Release
- Email email@example.com with questions and to sign up for the program email list.