2021-2022 Adult winter Program
- Eligible ages: 18+
Schedule: Whenever grooming starts until grooming ends(generally sometime in November-Sometime in April) Sunday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and Wednesday evening 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm at Teacup. Bring a headlamp! Training will differ based on each individual’s goals, and will change based on time of season and weather conditions. Some workouts may be held with the Junior Development skiers.
Sunday workout will offer one hour of coach led technique work. This will be followed by a group ski with a focus of building endurance, developing trail craft, and exploring the nuances of Nordic skiing.
- Wednesday evening is a high intensity interval training intended to give you a great mid week workout.
- Participants will receive access to a generalized training plan complete with endurance and strength workouts to do at home meant to build to several goals throughout the season.
- Race participation is not required, but is encouraged! Coaching and wax technician support may be available at some races per coaching discretion. You may purchase a Teacup Nordic race suit and clothing to show your support!
- Workouts can be done in either classic or skating disciplines however discipline suggestions will be made for each day and the coaching staff encourages you to explore both disciplines.
- Our highly trained and experienced coaching staff is led by USSS certified coaches and have a variety of ski and athletic experience.
- By purchasing this program, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of Teacup Nordic's Waiver and Liability Release
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org