2020 - 2021 SEASON-SPECIFIC INFORMATION COMING SOON!
- Eligible ages: 18+
Schedule: December 1 - March 1. Sunday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and optional Wednesday evening sessions 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm at Teacup. Bring a headlamp! Training will differ based on each individual’s goals. Some workouts may be held with the Junior Development skiers.
- Participants will be expected to lead small group workouts with instructions from the Head Coach.
- Race participation is not required, but is encouraged! Coaching and wax technician support may be available at some races for an additional fee. You may purchase a Teacup Nordic race suit.
- The coaching staff is led by Karl Andersson, a United States Ski Association (USSA) Level 200 Certified Nordic Coach.
- You must be a Teacup Nordic Season Pass holder to participate in the Masters Program.
- By purchasing this program, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of Teacup Nordic's Waiver and Liability Release
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To sign up for the mastersxc listserv, email email@example.com.